Thursday, July 3, 2008

I need to write more

I should have written the day after the burlesque show. Which was AMAZING! Holy crap, it was so sweet. The main chick, Dolphina was alright, hot and everything. But not spectacular. It was way cooler to see so many local girls of all shapes, sizes and ages dancing in not very much. It was hard not to drool in drinks as I made them. The other bartender and I decided that she has to come back and do it again, this time with us not working. The rendez-crew had the best seats in the house, right up near the stage. Sarah says she saw nipple. Lucky.
Tonight is the big "drink till ya puke in celebration of our freedom" night. I'm still kind of nervous. I know it will be fine. Absolutely fine. It will be busy and messy and hectic. Then it'll be over. And I'll walk with hopefully a decent wad in my pocket. But we will have on 4 bartenders, so the split might not be as big. But fuck it, it's gonna be fun. And tomorrow if I can drag my ass out of bed, Sarah and I just have to walk about ten feet to watch the parade.
When her parents shipped up her Jeep, they left some camp chairs in the back. So we don't even have to sit on the curb. I'm pretty excited. I love getting all the promo shit they hand out, that I will never have a need for. And the ten tons of taffy that I don't even like.
Then we are heading to Sandy Beach for the real party and some of Harmonie's parents delish bbq. Mmm, ginormous turkey legs. And then I have to work again Friday night. But I doubt that will be quite as busy. But it should be good too.
Then Saturday, again if able to drag myself and Sarah out of bed, we are gonna hike Nugget Falls. Yeaaah! I'm so excited. I don't know when I was on a trail last. Way too long. And I've never hiked over to Nugget Falls, I've been close enough to see it from the East Glacier Trail, but never next to it. I hope we actually end up doing it. And maybe, if it wasn't pissing rain, that'd be nice too.

No comments: