Monday, January 26, 2009

Plans, Scams, and Plarn

This is going to be a three parter since blog material has been stacking up. Part one of Plans, Scams and Plarn: 

Plans

So S and I have been talking plans. Plans for us and our future. They're all good and necessary, but only one is fun. Next year start TTC! Huzzah! So of course we were all baby centered when we went out for a date on Friday (which was a blast!). Well, more donor centered. And finding the cheapest way to have a baby. Hell the hetero's do it for free, why can't we?
One of our potential donor's was at the bar, since he owns it and all, and instead of waiting for him to get liquored up, S waits until she's had several martini's and blurts out: We need your sperm, J. We need it! He just ends up laughing, we all do. It was hilarious. But I think in a year he might be willing to spare some for us. We'll see.
Oh and Friday night rocked. We haven't been doing anything fun lately, so we decided to get dressed up and go out. I'll try to upload to flickr but it takes forever. Basically we were two hot bitches if I do say so myself:)

Okay back to plans. While bartending an incredibly boring offsite event I wrote a to do list for '09. Here goes.

  • Get divorced I've been separated since '06/'07, completely in love with S,  it's damn time.
  • Pay off debt I have a very large balance that needs to go away. Hence me taking the job at the knife shop again.
  • Start Savings Account 
  • Obedience train Zyda Enough said.
  • Lose weight I'm tired of being fat and I know I can lose it. So this is the year.
  • Pick a career 
  • Fix our relationship 
  • Make money from my crafts I only mean this in that I need to push myself. I am fairly crafty, if I can make any money off of it, maybe I can make it my job.
  • Budget! And stick to it 
  • Get a passport and travel
  • Take a class I've been out of school for about a decade, my brain is rotting. Any class, anywhere. From UAS to a craft class to something online. Anything.
  • Be more communicative
  • Learn a new skill or hobby
  • Spend time with friends
  • Quit smoking
The end. This is completely feasible for this year. There is no reason I can't do all or the majority of these things. And damn it, now it's on the internet, there's no hiding from it.

Next up Part Two: Scams

No comments: