Friday, May 9, 2008

Numero Uno

So I finally broke down and started a blog. I've dabbled in blogging on myspace, but never very consistently. We'll see how I do here.

So what's this blog about? Right now, just the weird thoughts that fill my head. In the future this will most likely be classified as a "two girls trying to make a baby" blog. But I'm not there yet. Well I am. But not really. Here's a little background on Miss M:

I was in a hetro relationship for about a decade, including several years of marriage. Well technically I still need to get divorced. But we're friends now and I'm lazy. After I left my husband, I went a little crazy. Not crazy crazy, but I started acting like a damn high schooler, drinking and hooking up with people. That went off and on for about a year. Then about six months ago I started seeing the best person on earth, Sarah. We had been mutual aquaintances for a year or so before that. It was very interesting in the beginning. I think we both didn't want to get our hopes up, she because up until then I had only dated men, me because she was known as quite the player. Most of my friends thought it was a faze, just going after whoever would give me attention after splitting up with my husband. But they were supportive. Actually everyone I know was. It was amazing. I live in such an awesome town and am apparently surrounded by some pretty amazing, open minded people.
Anyway, fast forward to now, six months later. Still together, still madly in love.

That's my relationship history in a tiny nutshell.

No comments: