Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Q & A's

Found a new way to waste away my vacation minutes.

Saw this survey on that infamous social network I spent every minute on and decided it would be more fun to answer it here. So 'ere it goes...

How old were you when you got your first kiss?
15. Lemke's basement, but not with him.

Have you ever shop-lifted from any store?
I once slipped a cheap (I'm talking $2 max) ring on my finger and left the store. I was in middle school and still feel bad about it today.

Do you believe in Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster?
Kind of. The world, as cramped as it is becoming, is still a massively large place. There just might be amazing creatures out there we don't know about. At least I'd like to hope so.

Have you ever traveled out of the counrty?
Only to the "hat" and "underoo's" of this country. I don't think they count. Don't get me wrong guys, you count! It's just that I've only gone through Canada to get back home to AK or go down south. Not as a let's explore the country trip.

If you were President what would be the first thing you would fix?
The glaring lack of gay rights. Nuff said.

Have you ever swam in the buff?
I don't think I ever have. How sad.

Have you ever cheated in school on a test?
Yes! I remember trying to cheat off of a map of Africa behind me in some world studies class. I kept turning and the substitute thought I was looking at my friends test. She took my test away but I later found out I still received credit for it and passed. Sucka!

What is your favorite food?
Favorite type of food would have to be "Asian". One because it's such a broad term and two because it's damn delicious.

Ever kicked an amimal? including any pets you have or had?
I have kicked my kitten. Generally after he scratches the shit out of me. But not like I punt him across the room. As much as I would love to.

If you had a million dollars what would be the first thing you would buy?
Probably upgrade my ticket back home to first class. Then a house or three.

Do you have any phobias?
I have irrational fears. Such as driving. I have horrible panic attacks when I attempt to drive. Hence me being 28 and still sans license.

What would be your last meal?
Probably something really fattening. Like the most perfect chicken fried steak and all the goodness.

Ever broken the law (not including speeding or a parking ticket)?
Nothing I've been caught for!

What T.V. game show would you like to be on?
Cash Cab! I yell at the TV when the idiots on there don't know something I deem simple. I would probably get on it and get stumped by some world events question though.

Who do you think is the most evil person in the world right now (alive)
I don't think there is one. But I think there is an evil hating mindset in a lot of people and it just spreads.

Are you happy with you body?
Nope. Not at all. But better than I used to be. I'm finally pretty much ok with my face, my body will come someday.

Do you believe in God?
I believe there may be a higher power that started it all. I don't believe that there is a gray haired man sittin on a cloud looking down on creation. I can't ignore science which a lot of religious people find a way to do.

Have you ever been in love?
Three times. And seeing how much I like lucky talismans, it is hopefully a charm!!

No comments: