Monday, October 19, 2009

Still here

Don't got much going on. And even less that's blog worthy. The weather has been down right craptastic. Rainy and cold and even some almost snow. You'd think I was home. But today was pretty and sunny again. Hopefully it lasts at least until I leave on Friday. And then follows me to Seattle.
So I've been working on my Halloween costume. My friend is going to be a bumblebee. Which for some reason I was thinking of being. Totally not me but I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head. So we decided I should be a lady bug to match her costume. Well the premade costumes are lame and not worth spending money on. So what did I do? Spent more money! I found a fantastic site called Hips and Curves, specializing in hot corsets and other unmentionables for curvy girls. *Ahem* me. So I got a black corset which I can obviously use many more times. And two short petticoats. One in red and one in black. And some fishnets. Yes this year I am using my right as a girl to be a slutty version of some animal.
But now I have to find wings and antennas and make little dots to go on the corset. You'd think finding some damn wings would be simple. But noooo. None of them were the right size. If they were the right size, they were the wrong color. Sheesh. So looks like I will be making some wings. Or turn my costume into something else slutty. I'm sure I'll figure it out. And just to prove just how awesome the site is, here ya go. Rawr.


No comments: